Friday, September 30, 2011

When you are looking to hire an attorney, see what other attorneys are saying about your prospective lawyer.

When you decide to hire an attorney for your speeding ticket you want to hire someone that knows what they are doing. You want an attorney that has been in that jurisdiction and knows the process, knows how much its going to cost you, and can quickly act on your behalf. You want a speeding ticket attorney who can help you, but you don't know where to turn and you don't want to just pick someone out of phone book. It would be great if you could talk to other attorneys and get a recommendation. Attorneys know good attorneys and attorneys know bad attorneys so a referral is always a good option. AVVO.com has made that easy for you, it allows attorneys to comment on other attorneys.

SEE WHAT OTHER ATTORNEYS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE KC TICKET GUY.

John Beck, Real Estate Attorney in Kansas City, MO - Today
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
Brandan is a hardworking, intelligent, and motivated professional. I am confident in his ability to diligently, honestly, and effectively represent his clients .

Joshua Wilson, Family Law Attorney in Raymore, MO - 2 months ago
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
I endorse this lawyer. He is an intelligent person who knows how to communicate effectively with clients and other lawyers. Brandon's kind, but strong personality, is one of his greatest attributes as a lawyer.

Brandi Gragg, Family Law Attorney in Tulsa, OK - 2 months ago
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
I endorse this lawyer. Mr. Davies is one of the most competent attorneys I have had the privilege of working with. I would strongly recommend him to others.

Joseph Hanson, Civil Rights Attorney in Tulsa, OK - 3 months ago
Relationship: Other
Mr. Davies can handle your DUI with competence.

John Christiansen, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney in Spanish Fork, UT - 4 months ago
Relationship: Friend
Mr. Davies is one of the most professional and hard-working attorneys I know. You are in good hands with him.

Jess Herd, Social Security Lawyers in Tulsa, OK - 5 months ago
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
I endorse this lawyer. Mr. Davies is an intelligent, devoted, hard working person. I would not hesitate to hire Mr. Davies to represent myself, or to recommend him to my family or friends.

Mary Gannaway, Family Law Attorney in Tulsa, OK - 5 months ago
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
I endorse this lawyer. I respect Brandan Davies as a lawyer and as a friend. Brandan is an honest, hardworking, intelligent and trustworthy person who I wouldn't hesitate to hire as legal counsel. I recommend Brandan Davies with the utmost enthusiasm!

Dallas Strimple, General Practice Lawyer in Tulsa, OK - 5 months ago
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
I endorse this lawyer.

Robert Gigstad, DUI / DWI Attorney in Overland park, KS- 6 months ago
Relationship: Fellow lawyer in community
I endorse this lawyer, I have worked with Mr. Davies on various legal cases, he has always worked competently and diligently to represent his clients best interests to the very best of his abilities.

No comments: