1. Go to court and schedule your case for trial. Then go back on your trial date and defend yourself.
* This is the time when you can bring up mistakes in the ticket or argue that you were in fact not speeding
2. You can try to get a diversion
* This can get your ticket dismissed altogether if you meet the diversion requirements.
3. Try to get the ticket amended to a lesser charge that does not go on your driving record.
*This will keep your driving record clean and your ticket will not show up to the insurance company
Here is a video that better explains the process.
Post a Comment